Sumary of Scoop x Pure: Strong selection with exclusive and unique offers:
- The second (and final) edition of Scoop x Pure last week showed that, after two years of canceled, delayed or digital-only shows, customers are keenly interested in physical events.
- Scoop x Pure was well attended from day one – Hyve Group In July, both the Scoop and the Pure will again be held as independent events.
- The flow of visitors recorded during Scoop x Pure shows that the industry is already looking forward to returning to a more or less normal organization in a few months.
- Organized at London’s Truman Brewery, the success of the event was a testament to the vibrancy of independent players emerging from the crisis with renewed confidence, as well as premium fashion’s continued appeal to affluent consumers who have come through the pandemic largely unscathed.
- The event also featured a number of new exhibitors who bet on the exclusivity of their offer, which should appeal to the customers of these stores.
- Several exhibitors emphasized the exclusive fabrics (often self-woven) and striking details of their products.
- Gil Agencies used the show for the relaunch of the French premium shoe brand Arche and introduced the still young Korean premium brand 4CCCCees.
- Gil Agencies’ Gerard Levy – Photo: Sandra Halliday “It’s not like it used to be,” he said.