Sumary of Shein launches evoluSHEIN recycled clothing line:
- EvoluSHEIN will serve as a testing environment for purpose-driven innovations that Shein will adopt across a larger collection, the company said in a statement.
- EvoluSHEIN recycled polyester parts and packaging are produced exclusively with This globally recognized certification supports the traceability of recycled material at all stages of the production chain and sets stringent social and environmental requirements.
- By purchasing the evoluSHEIN range, customers support the work of Vital Voices, an international non-profit organization that invests in women leaders taking action on challenges such as gender-based violence, the climate crisis, economic inequalities and more.
- Shein’s mission to make the beauty of fashion accessible to all, strategic small-batch production and Shein’s digital retail model helped the brand avoid many of the environmental impacts associated with traditional retail store footprints.
- The first launch of evoluSHEIN clothing will feature recycled polyester, a fiber obtained from plastic waste.
- These collective efforts include transforming traditional factories into agile supply chains with the initial evoluSHEIN product line to launch in the coming months and will feature future evoluSHEIN pieces featuring additional material options including forest safe viscose, consciously grown cotton and programs additional certification certificates for recycled fibers.
- Shein, a global online retailer of fashion, beauty and lifestyle products, has launched evoluSHEIN, a collection of recycled clothing for its customers around the world.