Sumary of Singer Billie Eilish to launch debut fragrance:
- The 19-year-old star has named her debut fragrance ‘Eilish’ and that her breakthrough into beauty comes from a life-long obsession with scent and a fascination with perfume bottles as a child to collecting hundreds of fragrances as she toured the world.
- Eilish adds in the press release that she was “intimately involved” in every step of the process to bring to life her first signature fragrance and had “full creative control” from the creative vision to the bottle design, the packaging, the campaign, and of course, the scent itself.
- The scent is vegan, like Eilish herself, cruelty-free and made with clean ingredients.
- It is described as a “captivating Amber Gourmand that attracts you with a warm, cozy scent that feels like home no matter where you are”.
- The heart of the scent combines soft spices, rich cocoa, and creamy vanilla, anchored by base notes of warm musks, tonka bean, and sleek woods.