Sumary of Spencer, is the film about Lady Diana a marketing operation? Because fashion needs cinema:
- Kristen Stewart plays lady Diana in the film Spencer This is exactly what Chanel did with Spencer: the most iconic dresses in the film are signed by the French fashion house or recreated from a historical model: for example, the dress white Kristen Stewart is Lady Diana in Spencer When fashion meets great cinema There is historically a very close relationship between cinema and fashion: let’s think of the Givenchy sheath dress made iconic by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or the futuristic dresses created by Paco
- The most sensational example is House of Gucci, which tells the dynasty behind the double G brand of the same name from the point of view of Patrizia Reggiani (played by Lady Gaga).
- Director Pablo Larraìn confronts the myth of Lady Diana – today more alive than ever – relying on Kristen Stewart to tell the 1991 Christmas holidays, a crucial moment in the princess’s life.
- In the course Over the decades, couturiers have become costume designers several times: Giorgio Armani shaped the male imagination with the costumes of Richard Gere in American Gigolò, while Prada created unforgettable dresses for the Great Gatsby.
- Today, Thursday 24 March, the film Spencer with Kristen Stewart in the role of Lady Diana arrives in Italian cinemas.
- In Milan, Central Saint Martins in London and Berkeley College in New York.
- Kristen Stewart in Spencer with a Chanel dress It must be taken into account that the protagonist of the film, Kristen Stewart, is also a historian of Kristen Stewart is not inspired by Lady Diana’s wedding look The poster of Spencer To better understand how an operation of the genre Fanpage.it interviewed Paolo Ferrarini, Professor of Fashion and Industrial Design at the University of Bologna and of Research Methodology at the Costume & Fashion Academy.