Sumary of Sport 2000 expands to East Westphalia with the Absolute Run concept:
- Sport 2000 continues to expand with its Absolute Run concept.
- The seventh store opened in Minden in East Westphalia on Friday, February 4th.
- The owner is Petra Benecke, who reopened her 220 square meter Laufsport Andreas shop with Sport 2000. A 20 meter long running track runs through the Minden store – SPORT 2000 The new store is more than twice the size and now operates under the name Absolute Run – Laufsport Andreas.
- “The integration of our name was very important to us, as we have achieved an extremely good position in the region over the past 15 years.
- Our customers should know that behind Absolute Run there is still the same team as before,” says Petra Benecke, who has been in charge of the running location since 2006. Petra Benecke originally studied business administration and exchanged her logistics job at a US company for the sale of running sports articles in 2003 and took over Laufsport Andreas.
- “Petra Benecke and her team fit the concept perfectly with their high quality standards, outstanding regional standing, future-oriented way of thinking and their authenticity,” says Christoph Görner, who accompanies the implementation of Absolute Sport 2000 as Retail Manager Running.
- This continues to focus on personal and competent advice and high customer service.
- Expert advice is an elementary part of the new concept.