Sumary of Sprinter expands its commercial network with an opening in Madrid:
- The sports distribution chain Sprinter gains presence in the Community of Madrid.
- Last December, the firm opened an establishment of 553 square meters in the Alcalá Norte shopping center.
- Facade of the new Sprinter store in Madrid – Alcalá Norte After the opening of this space, Sprinter now has 13 stores in Madrid and more than 190 points of sale in Spain as a whole.
- Its arrival in Alcalá Norte is part of a process of updating and expanding the shopping center’s operator portfolio, which in recent months has sealed contracts with various firms in sectors such as beauty, fashion or jewellery.
- For its part, the sports distribution chain premiered its new commercial concept last summer at the Parquesur complex in Madrid, which offers services such as a “sneaker bar” or personalized advice through a collaboration with Podoactiva, among other proposals.
- Sprinter forms the “joint venture” Iberian Sports Retail Group (ISRG) together with Sport Zone and JD Sports (which controls 50.02% of the group).