Sumary of Tania Gil jewelry x Vanilla: fashion and jewelry collab launch on May 19 in Lisbon:
- It all happened after Dina Silva – fashion creator of the Vanilla brand – launched the Amor Perfeito model in three different shades (plus a complementary fourth), which led designer Tânia Gil to develop a set of jewelry pieces influenced by both the dress and the by the flower.
- A creative collab where the two designers combine talents based on sustainable production, one of the pillars that unites the two brands, say in a statement Tânia Gil and Dina Silva, both also linked to their love for nature and their homeland, Porto Côvo, which inspires them.
- It is also the love that both have for their missing grandmothers, which makes them dedicate their collab to these special ladies who accompanied them in a decisive phase of life, bringing out the best in themselves.
- The pansy flower means lasting love and combines three colors, which is why it is also called trinity herb, in reference to the Holy Trinity.
- Tania Gil Jewelry and Vanilla have created an exclusive and limited collection inspired by the pansy flower, which combines fashion and jewellery, which will be launched on the afternoon of May 19 at Green Street Lisbon.
- Necklace, earrings and rings resulting from the collabTania Gil jewelry x Vanilla – Instagram: @vanilla_thelabel Both brands announce the collab Tania Gil jewelry x Vanilla on their Instagram accounts, Vanilla referring to the birth of the latest pansy, with the publication of a joint video where she presents (and Dina tries on) all the jewelery pieces: In partnership with Tania Gil Jewelry we created what is an exclusive collection, the Amor Perfeito collection.
- The jewels and the flower of the new project Tania Gil Jewelry x Vanilla – Instagram: @vanilla_thelabel Tânia Gil Jewelry and Vanilla created an exclusive and limited collection inspired by the pansy flower not only in terms of colors but also in terms of shapes, simplicity and meaning .