Sumary of Tendam launches its first sports brand, Dash and Stars:
- A strategy already applied with the sustainable firm SlowLove, together with Cortefiel, or the bohemian High Spirits, in the hands of Springfield.
- Sportswear products dedicated to women between 18 and 55 years old, designed with organic, more sustainable, technical and personalized fabrics that adapt to any taste and sporting needs, the Spanish company has detailed.
- Of Women’secret, the new brand was born as a sustainable sports brand oriented towards women’s offerings.
- Likewise, Tendam’s plans include incorporating Dash and Stars into the digital channels of other brands, as well as into the company’s multi-brand e-commerce platform, which already markets a total of 70 brands.
- The creation of Dash and Stars is part of our strategy of incubating new sustainable and niche brands that add thanks to our transversal management capacity.
- For Tendam, this launch demonstrates the capacity and experience in brand management to incubate and promote its own brands and to act as a launch pad for younger firms, but with the potential to make a difference in the market.