Sumary of Winter 2022 fashion trends: the black & white dress that stars like:
- The charm of opposites that attract each other, the charisma of stark contrast, the charm of a timeless aesthetic.
- The black and white dress is always a certainty, even in 2022, Kaia Gerber, Chiara Ferragni and Zendaya know it well.
- Kaia Gerber in Celine Icon of the minimalist and essential Millennial style, Kaia Gerber impassively resists the will-o’-the-wisps of passing trends and prefers timeless fashion.
- She is even better if inspired by the great actresses of old Hollywood, like the dress sported on the red carpet of the LA Art Show in Los Angeles.
- (photo Getty Images) The Celine midi dress is studded with black sequins (which required over 1,800 hours of hand embroidery) and features a white collar and cuffs with gold buttons.
- The supermodel completes the look with patent leather strappy sandals, ultra-fine drop earrings and a vintage-flavored watch.
- Chiara Ferragni in Schiaparelli Constantly in tune with the perpetual evolution of fashion, Chiara Ferragni plays the avant-garde black and white card at Paris Fashion Week.
- (photo Getty Images) The key idea is the coat worn as a dress, a perfect trick with the white coat and the black shaped Torso Belt by Schiaparelli combined with the femme fatale fishnet stockings.