Sumary of The Bestest Party Looks of the Week Including jackets, scarves, and lots of jewelry.:
- Naomi Osaka wore a jacket that even camouflage’s biggest critics will have to admit they like, and actress Ella Balinska made a classic fashion favorite her own at Cartier’s Clash [Un]limited and Clash de Cartier launch.
- Best Bling Influencer Greivy at the Betsey Johnson Pool Party on August 21. The stellar accessorizing in Greivy’s pool-party look puts it above anything else we saw this week.
- Most Likely to Be Headed to a Festival DJ Mei Kwok and actress Alexandra Davis at the La Luna Festival – A MATTE Project on August 21. Festival fashion is only what you make it, but this pair certainly has the style down.
- Coolest CamouflageNaomi Osaka at the TAG Heuer’s celebration event on August 26. Typically I’m not one for camouflage, but the cut of Naomi Osaka’s jacket and her shoes make this look a rare exception.
- Best Puffer Jacket Fashion designer Romeo Hunte at the Interview September issue wrap party, hosted by Nordstrom on August 24. Though the puffy jacket tragically signals summer is, in fact, coming to an end, I love its bright energy, and the blue shoes.