Sumary of The Devil Wears Prada, the 24 curiosities that nobody knows about the film:
- Although in the film she is brunette and always positive, in truth in the book she is described in a completely different way: the real Andy is blonde and often touches the nervous breakdowns due to her work.
- Anna Wintour was not invited to the film premiere – Despite references to her in the character played by Meryl Streep, Anna Wintour was not invited to the film premiere.
- Anne Hathaway first gained weight and then lost weight for the role The screenwriters of The Devil Wears Prada have asked for many sacrifices to the protagonist Anne Hathaway.
- The scene with Miranda removed was made by Meryl Streep – Among the iconic scenes of the film there is the one in which the director all in one piece Miranda shows the most vulnerable side of her by talking to Andy about the possible effects of the divorce on her daughters her.
- The story is now known to all: the protagonist Andy Sachs, played by Anne Hathaway, is a young journalist who finds herself working as an assistant of the fashion magazine Runway alongside the tough Miranda Priestly, character inspired by Anna Wintour and played by Meryl Streep.
- The film is a true story and is inspired by the book by Lauren Weisberger, which appears in one of the scenes – The Devil Wears Prada is based on the novel of the same name by Lauren Weisberger.
- Andy is actually blonde in the book – Andy stars in The Devil Wears Prada and in the film she is masterfully played by Anne Hathaway.