Sumary of “The North Face al Aire Libre” celebrates its first edition in Mexico:
- As confirmed by the brand to FashionNetwork.com, in this first edition of The North Face al Aire Libre managed to summon 350 people and new editions are already being considered in the future.
- The initiative included recreational sessions, climbing walls and walls, a zip line and movement and parkour classes, among other musical and gastronomic activities.
- – The North Face The event that bears the name The North Face al Aire Libre celebrated its first edition on last May 21 with a program of activities for adults and children.
- Through a statement, the firm revealed that The North Face al Aire Libre sought to demonstrate the range of its products, but above all to consent to the network of consumers and clients who have found in The North Face an ally for their activities through open sky.
- The North Face al Aire Libre celebrates its first edition in Mexico
- The American firm The North Face takes its outdoor proposal to the next level in Mexico