Sumary of The secret language of Elizabeth II’s brooches, the jewels that revealed her feelings:
- Nothing about her, in her public appearances, could ever be left to chance, jewelry included.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Queen Elizabeth II’s death ACTIVATE UPDATES It has often been said that Queen Elizabeth spoke even through clothes: her role required her to remain super partes, always, but wardrobe choices they were never random.
- Likewise, when the queen visited the naval base she wished to wear the ruby brooch received as a gift from her husband – naval officer – to have him close to her heart .
- Many of her, in fact, were pinned on her clothes to remember her husband, who died a year ago: during the speech at COP26, for example, Elizabeth II wore a butterfly-shaped diamond and ruby brooch, received in 1947 as a wedding gift.
- The secrets of Elizabeth II’s brooches The jewels of Queen Elizabeth are real works of art, unique and precious pieces: the brooches were never simple charms, but were used with a precise meaning.
- An obsolete jewel today, but she Elizabeth II possessed a very precious collection, which she used to send specific messages.
- Queen Elizabeth with the Rose of England brooch Elizabeth II’s brooches were a tribute to Philip of her.