Sumary of The six boot trends of AW21/22:
- Online fashion search platform Stylight has revealed the six boot trends of the Autumn/Winter 2021-2022 season, according to its 120 million yearly shoppers.
- With data analysed from January 1 to May 31 and compared to the same time last year, the platform has selected the key styles to look at – and buy into.
- A return to elegant footwear Stylight has noticed a comeback to more refined, polished and elegant designs, chief among them the kitten heel boot.
- The platform has seen a 280 percent increase in clicks on this particular style, with the slouchy suede one being particularly popular in searches.
- At Stylight, consumers’ interest in silver and gold boots has increased by 252 percent compared to last year.