Sumary of Three pop-up stores to discover from May in Paris:
- 40C will set up shop from May 2 to June 25 at 40, rue Condorcet, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, in the former decoration shop The event was launched on the initiative of 14 member brands of the Fashion Green association Hub.
- This pop-up store, which is held four times a year, is dedicated to the world of children, and more generally to the whole family.
- Dedicated to the world of children or committed fashion, three pop-up stores open their doors in May in Paris: The Reunion, 40C and Dada Market.
- The Dada Market will open on May 14 – DR Dada Market, young committed creation Where, when and how?
- Some of the founding labels of the 40C pop-up – DR 40C, the 14-brand initiative of Fashion Green Hub Where, when and how?
- – DR The Reunion, the pop-up dedicated to children and their families Where, when and how?
- Like Aptaé, which offers reversible women’s clothing designed from upcycled fabrics, sourced in France, or Dancefiber and its collections in natural materials intended for the practice of yoga or fitness.