Sumary of Tommy Hilfiger returns to New York Fashion Week with a show that will also be seen on Roblox:
- Tommy Hilfiger, whose namesake brand was originally founded in New York, said: My heart immediately went to New York’s iconic creative culture when I thought about where to launch our return to Fashion Week.
- PVH’s Tommy Hilfiger brand will return to New York Fashion Week (NYFW) in September for the first time in three years with an experiential show, built around its latest collection see -now-buy-now for fall 2022.
- The event will connect people through spontaneous moments of creativity in a real showcase located in Brooklyn’s Skyline Drive-In and in a parallel metaverse activation.
- Although the main event is held on the runway in New York, the company has said that the collection will also come to life in other places, from New York itself and European capitals to Chengdu and beyond, with new retail concepts.
- And today it is still this approach that inspires me to engage with cutting-edge communities that build new creative experiences.
- The show will take place on September 11 at 7:00 p.m., and according to the company, the interactive experience is inspired by New York’s unique creative scene: an epicenter of people and subcultures, a collision of lo-fi and hi-tech, and a fusion of style and creativity.