Sumary of Top silhouette and detail trends for Spring/Summer 2022:
- With Spring/Summer 2022 focusing more on the renewal of classical prints, florals emerge as the must-have pattern with a steady 17 per cent yearly growth rate across the latest fashion showcases.
- A sense of expressiveness and glamour are injected via sparkling sequins that have evolved this season to transition from day to night.
- Incorporating traditional crafting techniques and premium quality fabrications whilst remaining functional or comfortable to wear, this new generation of styles are made to be treasured and designed with versatility and longevity in mind.
- Designed with comfort in mind, Spring/Summer 2022 bags focus on lighter weights, softer silhouettes and compact forms.
- Below, we have rounded up the top silhouette and detail trends for Spring/Summer 2022. Read on to discover: SPARKLY SEQUINS Spotted across both S/S ’22 runways and viral trends on social media, the sequin dress has taken on the role of a staple celebration look, in sync with the ongoing transition from lockdown life to the ‘new normal’.