Sumary of Tous School of Jewelry and Crafts recovers face-to-face mode in the fourth edition:
- The fourth edition of the Tous School of Jewelery and Craftsmanship, a project with which the Catalan company seeks to promote handicrafts as a means of professional training, currently collaborates with Thus, the list of Spanish institutions is composed by the Escuela de Joyería JORGC (Barcelona) , the Manolo Blahnik School of Art (La Palma), the IES Barajas (Madrid), the Escola dArt i Superior de Disseny (Valencia), the Arsenal Art School (Vilafranca del Penedès), the Technical School of Joyería del Atlántico
- To these are added the Mexican Prezzi Escuela de Joyería and Escuela de Artesanías INBA and the Portuguese Cindor.
- With this project, we can transmit to future generations the value of restoration and give jewelry a second life, a key element in our sector, of which sustainability is at the center: we create pieces made to last and we work to make this happen through the techniques of restauro. The company closed 2021 with a growth of 37% compared to the previous year and a turnover of 384 million euros.
- The Tous School of Jewelry and Crafts, a project launched by the Catalan company in 2018, opens its fourth edition, in which it returns to the face-to-face format after having been carried out digitally last year due to the pandemic.
- Tous inaugurates the fourth edition of its school of jewelery and crafts – Tous In this fourth edition, which will be completed with digital formats, Tous once again opens the doors of its facilities to students and institutions and has already received visits from the Escuela de Joyería de Córdoba, from the Escuela de Joyería JORGC, from the Colegio Oficial de Joyeros de Orfebres de Relojeros y de Gemólogos de Cataluña and from the EASD Valencia.
- In these visits, participants visit the company’s workshops, its headquarters (recently remodeled) and the space called Tous Heritage, an archive-museum of the brand’s heritage, which traces its history over the last century.
- In the words of Rosa Tous, corporate vice president of the group: This school was born out of our commitment to preserving the craft of jewelery and our love for craftsmanship.