Sumary of Valentino Garavani turns 90: the story of the last fashion emperor, from Voghera to royalty:
- Bella Hadid with the French manicure: bringing the 90s trend back into fashion Valentino and Naomi Campbell in 1990 A symbiotic relationship was born between Giancarlo Giammetti and Garavani: friends, life partners, business partners.
- Who could ever replace the designer who for half a century dictated the rules of international style, dressing Hollywood divas, princesses and first ladies?
- Valentino Garavani, from Voghera to the Olympus of fashion Valentino Garavani was born in Voghera, in the province of Pavia, on 11 May 1932: since he was a child he dreamed of the myth of cinema, glamor and tailoring.
- Those were the years of Hollywood on the Tiber, of the Dolce Vita, and Valentino knew what his clients wanted: To be beautiful .
- Valentino’s farewell to fashion was not an event, it was the Event with a capital e: three days of celebrations that brought together crowned heads and Hollywood stars in Rome, where Valentino presented the his creations at the Ara Pacis, to then toast in a gala among the columns of the temple of Venus.
- The famous red Valentino, Fall / Winter 2002–03 fashion show Why Valentino is the last emperor of fashion Valentino’s style has crossed fashions and decades: he has dressed Liz Taylor, Jackie Kennedy, Sophia Loren.