Sumary of Valentino gives a new international look to its website and its electronic store:
- Adopting the digital transformation is another step in the evolution of the new business model of the Maison Valentino.
- Throughout this year, Valentino has also launched new augmented reality experiences in its app for customers, such as pop-up virtual stores and a virtual try-on service.
- Valentino’s customer advisors manage services such as appointment booking, click-and-collect, in-store merchandise pickup and more to come, as well as other engagement activities, through a single iPhone tool.
- The Italian luxury brand Valentino updates and internationalizes its website and its electronic store, adopting cutting-edge technologies and augmented reality to boost interaction with customers.
- The customer, closing the gap between physical stores and the online platform.
- Valentino’s new omnichannel platform is fully integrated with the existing Valentino Clienteling app.
- By internalizing e-commerce operations, Maison Valentino is fully committed to this digital journey, anticipating a natural adaptation to future technological challenges, according to Valentino.