Sumary of VeraLab arrives in Termini station in Rome with a pop-up store:
- VeraLab products are displayed in circular elements illuminated or positioned on the iconic pink cylinders that distinguish the brand’s stores.
- Dimension of the text VeraLab, the beauty brand founded by Cristina Fogazzi, has inaugurated a pop-up store inside the Roma Termini station, the largest in Italy and the first European station on a commercial level, with 210 million visitors l year and 170 commercial units.
- With nearly three million products sold per year and a turnover of over 60 million euros in 2021, VeraLab is considered one of the most successful companies in the cosmetics sector, with exponential growth based on an omni-channel business model.
- Currently the companies Cinica srl and Re-forme srl, which both report to Cristina Fogazzi, have 60 employees, 4 of whom joined the group during the months of lockdown.
- The new VeraLab pop-up in Rome Termini In line with the playful spirit of the brand, the pop-store, which will remain open until 31 August and was designed by the 23bassi studio, is characterized by originality and a playfulness The large windows and the neon details are designed to capture the attention of travelers, as is the luminous claim We believe in your skin.