Sumary of Vetements, non-binary clothing is back on the catwalk: but why do the models run on the catwalk?:
- The VTMNTS SpringEstate 2023 collection With VTMNTS the Gvasalia brothers want to rewrite the rules of luxury fashion, adapting them to the new generations who increasingly support gender equality.
- VTMNTS SS 2023 collection Why do Vetements models run on the catwalk?
- SpringEstate 2023 fashion shows June 15th 2022 Vetements presented the SpringEstate 2023 collection of its VTMNTS sub-label, leaving room for genderless and non-binary clothing.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Spring Summer 2023 Fashion Shows ACTIVATE UPDATES Vetements, the fashion brand founded by Demna Gvasalia and her brother Guram in 2014, has ended up at the center of media attention in the last few hours.
- It is precisely for this reason that the SS 2023 collection is all about non-binary clothing: crop bomber jackets, padded shoulder straps, cuissardes, doble oversized jackets and mini shorts, each item presented is for both men and women.
- VTMNTS SS 2023 collection The irony of the web on the models that run A few hours after the start of the Paris show, a video of an old fashion show appeared on the official social page of Vetements with the caption below: How quickly will the models?
- A few hours after the closure of London Fashion Week, he presented the VTMNTS SpringEstate 2023 collection, the sub-label that intends to redefine traditional luxury for the new generation Z.