Sumary of Victoria Beckham, thinness is no longer fashion: “Women want to be curvy”:
- Victoria Beckham’s curvy praise If in the past she chose only very skinny models for her fashion shows, now she has revolutionized her way of thinking and defined it as liberating .
- Modern women want to look healthy and curvy, they want boobs and buttocks .
- The world of fashion is becoming more and more inclusive and open to all kinds of uniqueness, so much so that it has almost said goodbye to the stereotypes that link the concept of beauty to thinness.
- Victoria Beckham gave an exclusive interview to Grazia UK and addressed a delicate topic: how beauty canons have changed over the years.
- In the interview with Grazia UK she said: Do you want to be thin?
- She declared that being thin is no longer fashionable, modern women want to be curvy.
- In the past she had often been criticized for sending almost skeletal models on the catwalk, while today she seems to have retraced her steps by stating that being thin is no longer fashion .