Sumary of Viktor&Rolf will celebrate the first world parade of its bridal line at BBFW 2022:
- We are delighted to be part of BBFW and to show our first Mariage show in Barcelona, they added, revealing that the show will feature surreal references to couture, with sculptural and romantic silhouettes.
- The already confirmed Lebanese firm Zuhair Murad is now joined by the Dutch Viktor&Rolf, with the presentation of the designs of its bridal line for the upcoming spring-summer 2023 season.
- Thus, to the usual Jesús Peiró, Pronovias Group, Rosa Clará or Yolancris, the participation of large internationally renowned firms will be added.
- It will be the first time that the avant-garde brand specializing in Haute Couture, which debuted in the bridal sector in 2017, it will hold a parade in Spain, which will be held on Wednesday, April 20, at the Xavier Corberó Center for Research and Artistic Activities.
- Trained at the Arnhem Academy of Art and Design, the Dutch artists have already signed the wedding dress of the Dutch princess Mable of Orange-Nassau.
- It will be the Dutch luxury firm Viktor&Rolf, founded by the artists Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren in 1993, which will take advantage of the Barcelona Bridal Night gala on April 20 to present the first world parade of its bridal line Viktor&Rolf Mariage.
- The next edition of the Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week already has its special guest.