Sumary of Wei Mi is eyeing the metaverse, and the big show may return this year:
- The CEO of Victoria’s Secret has revealed that the brand’s big show, which was discontinued in 2019, will return in a very different form in 2022. Victoria’s Secret, which landed on the New York Stock Exchange in August last year, is accelerating the pace of change and will become the first to force Metaverse’s underwear brand.
- According to fashion business news, trademark lawyer Josh Gerben posted on Twitter on Monday, revealing that after brands such as Gucci, Nike, adidas and H&M, Wei Mi will also force the metaverse, submitting 4 new trademarks on February 8 Apply, with plans to launch products such as virtual underwear, shoes and fashion accessories.
- According to relevant patent documents, Victoria’s Secret has also applied for a trademark for an APP that can download virtual goods and a retail store that sells virtual goods.
- It will use a computer program based on blockchain consensus protocols and smart contracts to create and trade digital collectibles, showcasing fashion , clothing, accessories and style related information, photos, images, videos, videos and experiences in the form of virtual fashion shows and games.
- In June last year, Victoria’s Secret CEO Martin Waters revealed that the brand’s big show, which was discontinued in 2019, will return in 2022 in a very different form.
- At the end of last year, Victoria’s Secret opened its first futuristic concept store in Chicago, USA.
- In addition to selling underwear and perfume skin care products, it also has a Beauty Bar and a fitting room with an AR device.
- Greg Unis, CEO of Victoria’s Secret Beauty Business, said that the original sexy store style will be gradually replaced, and the new design concept will be gradually promoted to the brand’s nearly 1,000 stores around the world.