Sumary of What happened at London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2022/2023:
- London Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2022/2023: trends I IODwoman The British shows brought to the catwalk an ideal of a sensual, elegant, fun woman.
- From 18 to 22 February, the English capital hosted the proposals for the Fall / Winter 2022/2023 season of major fashion houses and emerging brands, in a calendar that saw the presence of over 130 labels and about 90 shows, between physical and digital, in an interpretation of genderless and inclusive contemporary fashion.
- A look from the Nensi Dojaka FW 2022/2023 collection Among the most interesting shows also that of Matty Bovan, who brought a collection full of suggestions to the catwalk, opened by the supermodel Irina Shayk with a balloon dress made from an old Roksanda dress Ilincic.
- An evening look from Conner Ives FW 2022/2023 collection Among the rising stars with a bright future: Rejina Pyo, Supriya Lele, and Ahluwahlia.
- Puff sleeves, necklines, slits and platforms with socks: Edward Crutchley’s imagery for the FW 2022/2023 season.
- Sexy and bon ton, the two souls of the London fashion shows For the Fall-Winter 2022/2023 season, London Fashion Week offered a dualistic but complementary vision of nature and feminine expression.
- A look from Richard Quinn’s FW 2022/2023 collection that sees the meeting between the classic dress with train and the latex bodice.