Sumary of When Jack Lang’s Mao collar signed Mugler made the National Assembly whistle:
- January 24, 2022 Jack Lang, accompanied by his wife Monique, on the balcony of the Ministry of Culture.
- He wears a black jacket with a Mao collar, designed by the French designer Thierry Mugler.
- In the 1980s, Thierry Mugler was the couturier of the staging, the king of fashion shows.
- He wears a suit with a Mao collar, which changes from the traditional suit worn by deputies, and directly inspired by the attire of Indian officials.
- Returning from a trip to India with François Mitterrand, Jack Lang had placed an order with the French couturier in order to have a jacket on the same model.
- Read also » Manfred Thierry Mugler, the bodybuilder colossus who revolutionized fashion In video, the bronca of the deputies against Jack Lang’s Mao collar in 1985 “It looks like Gaddafi ” He has not yet spoken at the microphone it rumbles in the bays of the Palais Bourbon.
- The black jacket annoys some: it may well promote French creation, it does not reveal a tie.