Sumary of When Valentino recommended a dress to Queen Elizabeth (but she refused):
- The founder designer of the fashion brand of the same name has repeatedly called a regret The queen refused a Valentino dress (for protocol reasons) The designer on Instagram recalled a small anecdote.
- One of the two, actually: the designer met the British sovereign first in 2005, in London, then in 2010, in Rome, where Elizabeth II was visiting with her husband Philip.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on The death of Queen Elizabeth II ACTIVATE THE UPDATES The death of Queen Elizabeth has generated a wave of emotion that has spread far beyond the borders of the United Kingdom: in her very long reign she met politicians, popes , heads of state, Hollywood stars and great designers.
- Valentino Garavani remembers Queen Elizabeth The designer Valentino Garavani shared photos of his meeting with Queen Elizabeth on his Instagram profile.
- In these hours, memories and tributes are chasing each other on social media: even the designer Valentino Garavani wanted to share a personal memory of the sovereign with a small, funny anecdote.
- Too bad it is a color practically forbidden in the royal family, for protocol reasons.
- Smiling, the queen explained that she would have loved to be able to wear it, but she was only allowed at her funeral.