Sumary of Zara will open no Battersea Power Station no Electric Boulevard in London:
- The new store will also be its first location south of the river in central London.
- Opening on Electric Boulevard is critical as it is an important part of the development that will take place from the south of the Power Station, between Prospect Place and Battersea Roof Gardens, with The new Main Street will offer a mix of bars and restaurants, office space, shops, park, community center and artotel’s new 164-room hotel (the brand’s first hotel to open in the UK).
- The global venture already has a number of impressive names signed up to take up space, including Ray-Ban, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, The Kooples, Mango, Reiss, Aēsop and Calvin Klein.
- Is currently seeing a boom in store openings and the new Battersea Power Station shopping center has seen no shortage of tags ready to apply for space in the premium development.
- AZara will open at Battersea Power Station on London’s Electric Boulevard – Battersea Power Station And the latest is a really big name, with Zara having been announced as the first brand to open on Electric Boulevard, an exciting new high street for capital.