Sumary of Zendaya, the diva of Time’s gala: the dress was designed by the designer of Cher and Marilyn Monroe:
- Zendaya was elected by Time magazine as one of the hundred most influential people on the planet: the dress chosen for the event is a piece of fashion history.
- Is a tribute to the legendary designer Zendaya wearing a vintage Bob Mackie dress Zendaya’s choice, therefore, is anything but casual.
- Zendaya in the vintage bustier dress Once again Zendaya was the star of the event with her choice of style: she wore a strapless vintage dress, with a stiff bodice and a fluffy floor-length skirt.
- The Dune star stole the show at Time magazine ‘s annual gala dinner in New York City: the former Disney Channel child prodigy was included in the list of the 100 most influential people of the year and posed on the cover of Time.
- Among the many stars who have been infected by the nostalgia of vintage clothes there is also Zendaya, a record actress and style icon.
- Bob Mackie is the same designer who created the crystal-encrusted Marilyn Monroe nude dress with Jean Louis, the same one worn by Kim Kardashian at the Met Gala.
- Zendaya wears a 1998 Bob Mackie dress Because Zendaya’s dress is a piece of fashion history This is a real rarity: the ball gown was designed in 1998 by star stylist Bob Mackie, who today has exceptionally opened her archives for Zendaya and her stylist, Law Roach.