Sumary of 5 things you didn’t know about Ray-Ban, the iconic eyewear brand:
- Some of the most famous wearers include Audrey Hepburn, James Dean, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- Here are five things you might not know about Ray-Ban You think you know the American brand well, but in 75 years of history, Ray-Ban has a lot of interesting stories and facts to tell!
- Madonna and Round Metal In 1985, Madonna released her hit “Like a Virgin”, which propelled her to superstardom.
- In the music video for the song, she wears a pair of Ray-Ban Round Metal sunglasses, which are now icons.
- The first pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses was designed for pilots, who complained about the glare caused by the sun when flying.
- Michael Jackson and the Wayfarer II In 1984, Michael Jackson released his Thriller album, which included the hit song “Beat It”.
- You Can Get Bespoke Ray-Bans If you want a truly unique pair of Ray-Bans, the brand offers a made-to-order service.