Sumary of 9 Ways to Pregame the House of Gucci Movie We went to Lady Gaga’s dad’s restaurant.:
- We even got all dressed up and went to Gaga’s dad’s trattoria on the Upper East Side.
- If you just want a quick recap, though, this Guardian profile with the real Patrizia Reggiani is also a hoot.
- If you’re going as Gaga’s character, Patrizia, put on a tight dress, heels, and a fur coat — and get a manicure.
- Try New Top or Popular Jewelry by Canal street, and while you’re at it, buy some Gucci knockoffs, too.
- Regis Hotel — that’s where the real-life Patrizia stayed when she first touched down in New York.