Sumary of A summer copying Jackie Kennedy. For a first lady Capri style:
- But for some years now the merits of such strong media attention must also be given to fashion.
- Anyone, at least once, has dreamed of walking the cobbled streets of Capri, among bougainvillea in bloom and saltiness on the houses, with a beachwear consisting of white trousers and a scarf like Jackie Kennedy.
- The beachwear of Princess Donna Marella Caracciolo di Castagneto and Jacqueline Kennedy in Capri.
- Precisely in this place, which has always been frequented by the American jet-set (and not), timeless trends were born.
- Jackie Kennedy is responsible for some of Capri’s codes of elegance.
- Which, with ADV campaigns, special pop-up stores, dedicated trends and very popular holiday stars, has made it the most fashionable destination on the planet.
- A summer copying Jacqueline Kennedy From leather sandals to white trousers: Capri’s intertwining history, fashion and cinema inspire the summer wardrobe.