Sumary of Aeffe: liquid profit over the first quarter:
- In Europe (excluding Italy), which represents almost a third of Aeffe’s turnover, sales increased by 37.5% to 31.5 million euros, once again thanks to the wholesale channel, especially in Germany and Great Britain.
- From a geographical point of view, Aeffe’s results reflect the current economic climate, with a slowdown in Asia, and especially in China, related to the confinement in several large cities, including Shanghai, due to the spread of Covid-19.
- In Italy, its first market, weighing 41% of its total revenue, sales reached 42.7 million euros, an increase of 24.6% thanks to the excellent results of wholesale sales, but also in retail.
- The Italian fashion group, active through its own brands (Alberta Ferretti, Philosophy, Moschino and os shoes Pollini) and licences (Jeremy Scott, for example), reached in the first quarter a turnover of 101.6 million euros , an increase of 26.8% (+26.5% at constant exchange rates) compared to Alberta Ferretti Fall-Winter 2022-23 Parade – © PixelFormula In the period in question, the company from San Giovanni in Marignano, near of Rimini, saw all its performance indicators soar.
- Its sales are exploding (+88.3% at constant exchange rates), reaching 9.6 million euros.
- It doubled its operating income (Ebit), which in one year jumped from 7.7 million to 14.2 million, while its gross operating income (Ebitda) went from 14.1 million euros to 20.4 million (+45%) , amounting to 20% of turnover.