Sumary of After Sara Ali Khan, Mira Rajput slays same white kurta-palazzo with Nirma twist:
- White needs no season or occasion and who better to prove it than Bollywood actor Sara Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput.
- Last week, Sara gave a glimpse of her visit to Assam’s Kamakhya Temple and the pictures she shared on her social media handle featured her donning the cotton kurta and palazzo with a traditional Assamese gamosa and tika on her forehead while in later pictures, she can be seen donning a cotton embroidered dupatta.
- Recently, Mira too shared pictures on her Instagram handle where she can be seen dressed in the same ethnic wear and ditching the gamosa for the embroidered white dupatta to nail the Nirma ad look with a hilarious twist and we are absolutely loving the desi vibes.
- Made of cotton, the dupatta came with a delicate lace, scallop embroidered border and combination vertical embroidery with floral motifs.
- On the other hand, the kurta came with a straight fit, a close neck with a keyhole, delicate floral embroidery overall, an embroidered organza hem line and sleeves with cut work lace while the wide fit or palazzo pants came with broad embroidered organza hem.