Sumary of Alessandro Castellucci (Superstudio): “The comfort zone is a business disease”:
- Leaning into the comfort zone is a disease for any business.
- Alessandro Castellucci and Ekaterina Makhotenko – Superstudio FashionNetwork: Superstudio distributes 13 clothing brands (including Gaëlle Paris, BCBG Max Azria, Caractère …) in Russia and in the countries of the CIS area, how big is your business here?
- We always adapt, constantly watching new trends carefully.
- The regions are much more active, which is not surprising given the competition from Moscow.
- FNW: You represent brands in the medium and premium segments, so you have been less affected by the restrictive sanctions.
- Ekaterina Makhotenko: Today we have 370 partners, some of whom work with two or more brands.
- For a long time it was more difficult to work with a men’s offer, because when buying an expensive item, the Russian customer wanted the logo to be clearly visible on it: as in the case of Zilli, Armani and so on.