Sumary of ANDAM names 14 finalists for the 2021 edition:
- French fashion prize ANDAM has announced 14 finalists for its 32nd edition, including London-based Grace Wales Bonner, Bianca Saunders and Rokh for the Grand Prize worth 300,000 euros..
- The coveted Grand Prize has seven nominees New York-based Area, Bianca Saunders, Casablanca founded by Charaf Tajer, Paris-based designer Ludovic de Saint Sernin, Rokh by Rok Hwang, Wales Bonner and Berlin-based GmbH, from design duo Serhat Işık and Benjamin A..
- courtesy of ANDAM The Accessories Prize, worth 50,000 euros to the winner, named three finalists – Paris-based leather goods maker Aswad founded by Sonia Ahmimou, Parisian jeweller Samuel François and Austria Published By..
- “I am delighted to see the power ANDAM has taken since I founded it in 1989 and glad for the constantly reinforced commitment of the biggest actors of the fashion industry.”.
- “The 2021 edition ANDAM finalists are each highly qualified, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the jury for a strong and aligned selection..
- Together with the jury, we wished to expand the quantity of finalists in order to make this edition a platform for recognising and promoting of a greater number of talents.”…