Sumary of Angela Missoni to exit family label as creative director:
- When Margherita Missoni exited her role as creative director of M Missoni in March, there were no signs her mother would depart shortly after..
- In announcement the company said Angela is relinquishing her creative role while remaining president of the company..
- The Italian maison, founded in 1953 by Ottavio and Rosita Missoni, has seen Angela Missoni as the creative lead since 1997..
- The brand, best known for its colourful knitwear, is undergoing a revolutionary revamp under chief executive Livio Proli..
- While the Missoni family remain involved in the company, it is clear the 41 percent stake is owned by Italian fund FSI is shaking up the brand for a new era….