Sumary of Arab influencers, designers make their mark on Cannes red carpet:
- The prestigious event on Tuesday rolled out the red carpet for the first time in more than two years.
- Over the past two days, Arab influencers and designers have been grabbing the limelight with their show-stopping looks, including Dubai-based fashion blogger Ola Farahat.
- The influencer on Wednesday shared pictures of her red-carpet glamor, opting for a flowy strapless orange gown by Italian fashion label Alberta Ferretti and accessorizing her look with jewelry by French luxury house Boucheron.
- Writing on social media, Farahat said: “Heading to the red carpet wearing @boucheron jewlery @albertaferretti dress (my all-time favorite).” Another influencer that jetted into Cannes was Kuwaiti social media star Fatima Almomen.
- The dress was from the creative’s newly released fall/winter 2021-22 collection.