Sumary of Argentine shopping malls shoot their sales to 230.6%:
- As of April 30, the 77 Argentine shopping centers had 6,086 stores, of which 77.7% operated and reported sales.
- As disclosed by Indec, the analysis included 77 shopping centers, of which 16 operate in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires; another 18 in the 24 games of Greater Buenos Aires; 20 in the Pampas Region; 8 in the Cuyo Region; 10 malls in the North Region and finally, 5 in Patagonia.
- As for the percentage variation compared to April 2021, fun and recreation was the segment that increased its twelve-month billing the most, shooting up 438.2%.
- Argentine shopping malls shoot up their sales to 230.6% – IRSA The document published on June 22 also anticipates that all the categories that make up the fashion industry closed the fourth month of the year on the rise.
- Maintaining the historical trend, the clothing, footwear and leather goods sector was the one that had the most weight in the global turnover with a 45% share in the total sales registered in shopping malls nationwide.