Sumary of Artigiano brings its eco-sustainable fashion proposal to Expo 2020 Dubai:
- The Mexican firm Artigiano, specialized in eco-sustainable fashion accessories, has been selected by the Ministry of Economy as part of the Mexican delegation that will exhibit its fashion proposal at Expo 2020 Dubai, from this month of February and until next March 31 .
- Artigiano’s eco-sustainable fashion will say present at Expo 2020 Dubai – Facebook Artigiano “We are very grateful to be part of the brands selected to represent Mexican SMEs because it means that change is possible when talent and innovation converge.
- Artigiano, who Currently selling in markets such as the United States, Italy, Belgium and, of course, Mexico, he highlights that Dubai is the gateway to reach other countries and continue generating jobs in Mexico, simultaneously promoting cultural promotion.
- the universal fair, the firm confirms to this medium that they will focus on promoting the sustainable fashion project, the values of Mexican artisan work, the international projection of the brand, its commercial expansion and obtaining investors.
- Artigiano was born in Puebla at the end of 2020. Among its main components, the brand’s fashion has found its material par excellence in Deserto’s nopal skin.