Sumary of Asturex supports the international promotion of 17 fashion brands with a specialized forum:
- In this way, the companies in the sector will show their creations to a delegation of 18 agents, distributors and multi-brand stores from Italy, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden and Spain, interested in discovering the potential of Asturian brands and incorporating them to your wallet.
- At present, the profile of Asturian companies in the fashion sector is that of small firms, in most cases led by a young generation, trained and adapted to the digital economy, and who focus their businesses on the design and marketing.
- They will also be able to establish contacts outside the personalized networking agendas and participate in all the parallel actions scheduled by the Oviedo City Council, organizer for the second consecutive year of Oviedo Tendenza.
- In addition to participating in the institutional actions programmed in Oviedo Tendenza, the companies will hold more than 80 B2B meetings with European visitors and will exhibit their products in the showroom area.
- The fashion sector in Asturias integrates creators and fashion designers with a significant industrial aspect, represented by 213 companies that employ nearly 700 workers.
- The Principality of Asturias Foreign Promotion Society (Asturex) supports the international promotion of 17 fashion brands with the organization this Friday, June 24, of the first Asturias Fashion Forum, within the framework of In Asturias Fashion, 17 fashion firms participate, of which nine they are for fashion and clothing, four for bags and another four for costume jewelery and jewellery.