Sumary of At New York Fashion Week, a patriotic show by designer Svitlana Bevza for Ukraine:
- This is what Ukrainian designer Svitlana Bevza won respect in New York for her country invaded by Russia, before presenting a collection loaded with patriotic symbols.
- A regular at New York Fashion Week, where she has been showing since 2017, but based in kyiv, where she was born and has her workshops, she has resolved to leave the Ukrainian capital, fear, the sounds of explosions and the mermaids, after the Russian invasion began at the end of February, because she wanted to protect her two children.
- Some take the shape of a silver shield leaving bare shoulders and navel.
- Bevza’s Spring/Summer 2023 show at New York Fashion Week on September 13, 2022.
- Designer Svitlana Bevza at her Spring/Summer 2023 show at New York Fashion Week on September 13, 2022.
- A necklace model is inspired by it but the color is gold and black, to remind that the Russians burned a lot of our wheat, explains Svitlana Bevza.
- Since February, the life of his brand, born in 2006, has been turned upside down as much as his personal life.