Sumary of At Paris Fashion Week for men, Jeanne Friot advocates genderless fashion made in France:
- I prepared the collection for four months by choosing to skip a season to be registered for the June one and, therefore, to position myself on men, since we are a non-gendered brand.
- The designer Jeanne Friot at La Caserne in Paris, June 21, 2022 (CORINNE JEAMMET) After a Bac Applied Arts, Jeanne Friot joined the ESAA Duperré, where she linked image, music, art and fashion.
- In addition to this first show at Paris Fashion Week Men, the brand is also present at Sphère.
- Jeanne Friot spring-summer 2023 collection at Paris Fashion Week, June 22, 2022 (ECOUTE CHERIE) Does the garment convey a message?
- If you had not integrated the calendar and or Sphere, did you plan to be present at this men’s Fashion Week?
- This season alongside Jeanne Friot, six other designers — Arturo Obegero, EGONlab., LGN Louis Gabriel Nouchi, Lukhanyo Mdingi, Steven Passaro and Valette Studio – present their work from June 22 to 26, at the Palais de Tokyo.
- Resident since the start of the 2021 school year at La Caserne – the first ecological transition accelerator dedicated to the fashion and luxury sectors in Europe – Jeanne Friot is a fulfilled designer.