Sumary of Atlanta Mocassin launches edition signed by illustrator Teresa Rego:
- This collaboration takes the form of three moccasins decorated with entirely handmade seams, these models present themselves as the ideal footwear for all women who never say no to a little bit of color and freshness in their summer wardrobe, defends the Portuguese brand.
- Atlanta Mocassin teamed up with illustrator and designer Teresa Rego to develop an exclusive and limited collaboration – Photography: Atlanta Mocassin Carolina Caixinha, marketing manager for Atlanta Mocassin, explains in a statement that the illustrator immediately captured the soul of the Portuguese brand.
- Atlanta Mocassin teamed up with illustrator and designer Teresa Rego to develop an exclusive and limited collaboration.
- This collaboration takes the form of three models of moccasins decorated with
- Brands such as Prada, LG and Sacoor Brothers, Teresa Rego now signs for the Portuguese brand of handmade loafers an edition of three models inspired by the joy and positivism of summer.
- As soon as she presented her first and only proposal, we realized that Teresa had managed, through her art, to create a pattern that 100% mirrors the identity of the Atlanta Mocassin.