Sumary of AW Lab begins its expansion in Portugal hand in hand with the Spanish consultancy Pangea Retail:
- The chain’s plans are to develop in the Portuguese market with its own stores and franchises, as Pangea Retail underlined in a statement.
- The Italian chain AW Lab, specialized in the distribution of sneakers and streetwear fashion, expands its horizons and lands in Portugal.
- Its development plans for the country, in which it has fifty stores, contemplate not only the opening of new commercial spaces, but also the promotion of the children’s segment within its offer and the reinforcement of the online channel.
- First AW Lab store in Lisbon, in the Colombo shopping center – Pangea Retail AW Lab has just opened its first store on Portuguese soil in the Colombo shopping center in the city of Lisbon and has set up shop in a 170-square-meter store .
- Present in 16 markets, AW Lab’s sales before the pandemic were around 300 million euros.
- It does so hand in hand with the Spanish consultant Pangea Retail, specialized in advising retail brands in their commercial expansion.