Sumary of Balances postponed by two weeks: the choice of Harrods after Covid and the war:
- Harrods has therefore decided to postpone the start date of the sales by two weeks, maybe three.
- Harrods, the famous London department store, has delayed its expected summer sales as new season products have been hampered by the anomalous timing of the global supply chain.
- The world of fashion is no exception and the most serious effects could also affect the sales period.
- Delays in supply chains have impacted all sectors and fashion is no exception.
- For months, there has been talk of delays in the supply chain: lockdowns in China and the impact of the war in Ukraine have slowed supply chains around the world, with chain repercussions in all sectors.
- Too bad, however, that the suppliers at this time have accumulated a series of delays on the calendar and the products of the new season will be delivered later than expected.