Sumary of Balmain celebrated the opening of its flagship store in New York:
- I have loyal customers who have followed me since my first show – and who know how to recognize the garments from this first show in the collection.
- Another glimpse of Balmain’s New York flagship – Courtesy I loved the concept – bringing together contemporary icon Kim Kardashian and past icon Marilyn Monroe.
- Two years after its opening, Balmain celebrated its new retail space in New York on Wednesday night, located on the corner of 59th Street and Madison Avenue, in the presence of a beaming Olivier Rousteing.
- This collection has been a best-seller ever since I came to Balmain.
- When asked by another journalist, Olivier Rousteing confesses that his favorite look at the Met Gala was that of Kim Kardashian, who actively supports her brand.
- Celebrities and admirers such as Tommy Dorfman, Lea Michele, Precious Lee, Violetta Komyshan, Victor Glemaud, Ajani Russell and Alexander Roth were present at the event and were able to discover Balmain’s new NFT project.
- The store is currently distributing the 10th anniversary collection, which was presented to more than 6,000 guests last September in Paris during the second series of concerts of the Balmain Festival.