Sumary of Because Charlene of Monaco wore the black veil to meet the Pope in Rome:
- Followed to the letter the protocol for the private audience with Pope Francis, but he wanted to take some little stylistic liberties.
- Queen Elizabeth’s brooches have a secret language: what do roses and daffodils represent?
- The important thing is that she wears a dress in sober colors, with a sober line and a discreet neckline.
- Hearings in the Vatican include a strict dress code: Princess Charléne of Monaco
- Prince Albert and his wife flew to Rome where they met the Pope.
- After having enchanted in silver at the Red Cross ball, in the Vatican Charlène wore a black dress with some transparency that did not go unnoticed.
- Even the jewels must be limited and often those who meet the Pontiff prefer to wear a rosary, or a crucifix, around the neck.