Sumary of Bella Hadid pairs risque deep-cut Schiaparelli gown with gold necklace at Cannes:
- The supermodel just gave Cannes its best-dressed look as she arrived at the Film Festival taking place at the resort town on the French Riviera.
- Bella wore a risqué deep-cut neckline Schiaparelli dress with a gilded gold necklace to cover her breasts, and we are obsessed.
- The Instagram account of Schiaparelli, the luxurious Italian fashion label, unveiled the pictures of Bella dressed in the incredible piece at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Bella’s dress is from the Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2021/22 collection and designed by the Artistic Director of Schiaparelli, Daniel Roseberry.
- She wore the dress for the premiere of Tre Piani (Three Floors).